Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mr Ahmad Mustaqim Bin Muhammad Abdul Halim surprised me with these today while waiting for my dear sister to arrive for tuition with him. It's like, he handed me this black plastic bag, saying that it was from his nenek, so I took it. & when I looked inside, the first thing I saw was the blue box and I could hardly believe my eyes. I mean, seriously! Then I saw the two tudung and I was even more shocked. Seriously!!! Gosh. & the paper is actually the first year anniversary letter that I told him to write. Reading it made me smile, made me laugh, made me cry a little. & it's the first and last time he'll write. :( But anyway, these things made my day!

My boyfriend is awesome, so very very very awesome and I feel luckier than the luckiest girl in the world. I am truly so thankful to have him, and this whole period has been nothing but beautiful. It taught me a lot, it gave me feelings I've never had before, it made me see things the way I've never had before. So, thank you, dear boy, for everything. & thank your nenek too! :D

Anyway, Ramadhan is starting next week! Weeheee~! But baju raye belom siap! :(

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart

No comments:

Post a Comment