Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I just love this picture so much. :D

Seriously, I can't handle two deaf and mute people fighting in my house everyday when I come home. It's like, everytime I get home, there's always something bad that will happen. I'm trying to be the best listening ear that I can to my sister, especially since this is her N Level, and with three families under one roof, it's a little hard on her. & with this deaf couple fighting, I have to be the mediator because my mum and aunt are away at maulids and also because I understand sign language better than the maids and my sis. What's worse, my aunt is sick with cancer, and the least her husband can do is not make her angry. 'cause when she gets to angry, she experiences pain, and will need to take her morphine medicine.

I'm seriously tired sia.

About 15 minutes after I entered my house today, I found my sister on the bed in the room, crying. I thought maybe it's from the prelims fever, but apparently, she can't stand the situation in this house. Her blanket of about 12 years got torn and ripped beyond repair by the kids, and she's upset by that. It may seem a little silly to you, but this blanket was bought by our one and only grandfather, so you have to understand that it is very precious to her. But she was not only bothered by that. She had a lot of things on her mind at the same time. I pity her. It's not fair that she has to go through this during her most important year.

I feel helpless. People these days need my help, yet, no matter how hard I try to help, I just find that it is not enough. My aunt, sister, mum, friends etc. I just feel so helpless, even though I know I've tried my best.

I shocked people again with my.......new image. Hahaha, they just can't stop staring. Lawa pe? Okay, if Liyana sees this, she'll probably say, "Aku nak muntah darah!". HAHAH!!!! But I really need to get used to the heat. I should have appreciated the cold last time. Tsk.

I hope you're okay. I called you so many times, I texted you as well, yet, nothing from you. I really hope it means everything's okay. I'm dying to know what happened. & I'll be waiting, my friend.

Kau, perangai. Malas nak layan.

No comments:

Post a Comment