Tuesday, August 31, 2010

He told me to watch a video on his Tumblr yesterday, and when I did, I cried, even though it was funny. I love this guy. He makes me forget everything that's happening in my life. With him, I just feel so happy. Thank you, dearest. I love you, aged or not aged. :)

It gets harder and harder each day to be patient with this family, with this house, and even, with myself. But whatever. I realized that worrying and getting mad at that family is pointless because they're oblivious to it. So I'll just let my parents handle it.

9 days of puasa left. Last night, I joined my maid to solat malam. She taught me a different one. First was solat Taubat. Then, solat Tasbih. Last was solat Hajat. & though there was a lot to read, at the end of it, I felt so........ the feeling cannot be described. &&, my maid just told me that I'm at Juz 6 in the Quran~~~!!!! HAHAHAHAHA. & all this while, I thought I was still at Juz 3. Loser sia Fazzzz.

Okay, off to sleep. Gotta wake up at 3am. Nights, people. Take care, and always be in the best of health. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment