Tuesday, July 6, 2010

When We Say

Natasha Yow Hisham surprised me with this up there. I don't know how she found it but hey, GNK! I'm not the only one who publicize us. Haha. But then, my face so unglaaammmm. Photographer niiii, ishh. & I didn't know my cheeks were that red that day! I didn't even wear much of blush. Tsk. But! Thanks, Natasha! This was the second thing today that made me smile. I had such a terrible day with my team mates, if I may add. But I don't wanna talk about it. So, yeah, thanks again, Natsy. & I should add this too:

I SWEAR TO GOD, THERE WAS A GUY IN FRONT OF ME IN THE TRAIN WHO HAD LIPS LIKE MR DESMOND CHONG, I KID YOU NOT, BABE!

Okay, dah. HAHAHAH. :p

This majorly made me smile today. I was so fucking, bloody, awesomely happy. Pardon my language for now. I don't know how else to express my happiness for this. No words can describe how I feel, seriously. It's like, after being rejected four times, after staying up nights to perfectly summarize everything, after researching endlessly on the internet for resources and whatever, after endless typing and changing of the formats and whatnots, after sitting for hours at the coffee table just to finish this up, IT IS FUCKING APPROVED!!! *wigglewigglewiggle*!!!!!!!

Alright. I've calmed down a bit. Oh yeah, guess what? While I'm typing all these out, I'm actually wearing my hard contact lens. Hee. Last Friday, I actually wanted to wear it to school but unfortunately, I couldn't get the lens onto my stupid eyeball because I keep blinking and my lashes sort of stop the lens from even touching my eyeball. As if my eyelashes so long also. Tsk. But anyway, I tried again just now and Farah watched me. Haha. So funny. "Why Ah Long put sticker inside Ah Long eye?" -.- Haha, cute pe adek aku ni. I almost choked on my saliva just laughing. HAHA. Anyway, ya, the thing was on my finger and I was like, Bismillah, and *open eye big big*, pooof! The lens went in! At the first try!!! When I actually tried for half an hour last Friday. Such a miracle sia. :)

I don't know why. This feeling. Yes, it's still love, stronger than before. But it's that kind of feeling when you just feel scared for the future, of being unsure of what will or will not happen. But then, who isn't scared of the future? I sure am, especially for what is in store for me. Never mind, I think this is just...me.

I can't stop farting today sia. So smelly summore. Sheesh.

Something 'bout the way
Something 'bout the way you look in my eyes
You make everything so damn easy
So easy that I don't got to worry about a thing

No comments:

Post a Comment