Monday, July 12, 2010

Weddings excite me, as well as my sisters (please note the plural, yes, my youngest sister of 4 years old is excited too when it comes to weddings. :D). For me, it meant two things:

First, the yummy, yummy, oh-so-yummy foooood glorious fooooood (I'm sorry, I can't help it 'cause I'm in love with food and the fact that I just can't grow fatter than I currently am).

Second, the unity of two souls who are going to spend the rest of their lives together; in sickness and in health, through good and bad times.

Yesterday's wedding was pretty much entertaining. But after waiting for the wedding couple, who were ceremoniously late, for two hours(!!), we soon got bored. The best part of the wedding is the band (percussions, flutes, one accordion and singers). THEY FUCKING PLAYED "KERONCONG UNTUK ANA" and it was FUCKING NICE. It was my first time watching someone play the accordion, live! & it was beautiful, I swear to God, I kid you not. Simply beautiful music.

I swear, I want this kind of band at my wedding. Only addition would be a grand piano. Then, then, then, I will play a song for my husband!!! Awww, so sweet. Eh, wait, I cannot discuss wedding plans here. Later you all copy my idea. Hahahahahaha.

So yeah, yesterday's food was also pretty much pretty awesome. There was Putu Piring and ice-cream and chocolate eclairs(effing delish, I swear!), aside from the usual Nasi Briyani and lauk(s).

Seriously, my sis and me were talking about what our weddings were gonna be like when it's our turn during the whole of the wedding event. My sis, as usual, dream BIG. Haha. My dad was like saying to me, why you don't want gamelan? I was like, maybe the fusion one la. Hahahahaha, imagine Gamma Rays at my wedding. But bottom line, I'd much rather have a live performing band than music coming out from speakers.

Okay, I'm dreaming big too. Hahahahaha. Okay, shuddup.

No comments:

Post a Comment