Sunday, June 27, 2010

No Promises

Yesterday was damn tiring. The best up side of it was that I was given the chance to meet Taufik!! There, up there!! Gosh, I missed him so much. It was amazing that in 2007, when he was only 2 years old, meeting him had been an eye-opener. If you're smart enough, yes, he has Down Syndrome from birth. But, he was diagnosed with Leukemia the same year that I met him. I met his mother yesterday too and we talked for a while. Alhamdulillah, his condition is very much stable. She's just hoping there won't be a relapse. & I hope so too. I mean, he's so young! & gawd, he could recognize me! When I first approached him yesterday, he gave me a huge smile and I immediately hugged him and he hugged me back so tightly!!! He's 5 years old now, by the way. I'm sure you did the math. The last time we saw each other was last year during Raya. He's so cute, ohmygawd. If only I had a brother. Gaaaahhh.

I went to meet this dear girl today to do PP Report together at National library. Couldn't enter the reference section because her brother wanted to do his homework and textbooks and stuff are not allowed into the reference section. So we sat at level 6, where there were plugs for our laptops. Unfortunately, about an hour later, security woman came and told us to go down to level 5 study lounge. Unfortunately again, there were no places for us to sit at where there is power supply. Ended up playing in the lift. HAHAHAHAHA. Took the lift up to the 14th floor. Then went down to the first floor. Why? Because the lift moves freaking fast, so when it goes downwards, you can feel like you're being slightly lifted. Damn syiok. The first time we did that, it was smooth sailing all the way down. The second and third time, people entered at different levels, so it was no fun. But seriously, Hazzy and her bro are damn fun la. Watching them shoot back at each other sometimes was funny. Haha. Again, I wish I had a brother. Now, cherish yours if you have one. :)

Goodnight all. May you always be in the best of health. :)

I don't wanna run away, baby
You're the one I need tonight
No promises, baby
Now I need to hold you tight
I just wanna die in your arms

No comments:

Post a Comment