Sunday, May 23, 2010

Where Are You Now

Pictures will do the talking.

My sexy model. Heh.
Finally, a couple picture.
Perfect shot!!!
Got so tired doing this. Azhar made us jump so many times just to get...

THIS!!!
Love this!! :)
Kang's baby! So cute! Her name is beautiful, but I forgot. :(
Something Cinta.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE, RAFI!!
THANK YOU!!!!
Look at my eyes.
Sooo tak proportionate.
Took many shots 'cause Liyana looked different in all. HAHAHA.
They're really sweet. :) HAHA.
Damn epic sia this. Shaaa, Shaaaa.
Everytime I look at this picture, I crack up all over again.
OMG, damn hilarious.
Story: Group shot, Shaa behind me, tripped over my leg and fell over.
Me panic while the others laugh.
HAHAHA.
Ramayana Under The Stars was AWESOME!!!
Though I spent the rest of the day with a headache. Bummer.

I know we’ll never see those days again
And things will never be that way again
But that’s just how it goes
People change but I know
I won’t forget you

No comments:

Post a Comment