Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy 18th Birthday to this little girl !!!!
Had a good time with her during first and second break.
Even managed to eat a huge slice of her cake.
Then, lunched with her. & she actually finished her food faster than me, which is a first!
& I learnt quite shocking things about her.
Which made us have more things in common. :D
Then, went to her class to teach her the binary format thing.
Which made me feel smart! :D


Her birthday made me forget many things.
That I'm regretting some decisions I've made.
That I'm disappointed with the way I turned out.
That tomorrow, I'm visiting my second home.
That sometimes, I smile as I cry.

Smile because I'm luckier than others who go through worse than me.
Cry because sometimes the pain hurts so much.

I'm still being patient with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment