Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Everybody's Changing

This is Kunyit, Nafisah's dearest cat.
Beautiful, isn't she? :D

I was hoping Kunyit would be at the lift lobby again today but she wasn't there, even when I called her name, she didn't come. Probably roaming around somewhere. But Nafisah gave me permission to cat-nap Kunyit anytime I want. Haha.

Cried so many times today. It didn't even help that at the start, I was already having a headache and trying to bear with my cramps+ovary pain. & then, the news came. I believe I was the last person to know that she was leaving today. But I guess that's life. People walk in and out. The most important thing is to let them know that no matter what, you love them.

Many thanks to Natasha, Mirah, Liyana, Hazlinda and Ahmad for trying to comfort me, even though I cried like a baby. Tsk. Don't know what came over me but I seriously appreciate you guys being there for me.

I don't want any of you to be the next to leave me. Please, don't. I love you guys, no matter who you are.

You're gone from here
Soon you will disappear fading into beautiful light
Cause everybody's changing and I don't feel right

No comments:

Post a Comment