Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today, I started to miss the long hair I once had, again. :(

Anyway, last day of SLA Fiesta today. We've had an overwhelming number of signups, and even Shaa isn't sure of what to do. The crowd and kecohness was madness, and it caused the headache I had in the later part of the evening. But the best was watching Thahirah's performance. Not sure why, but I like to watch her. Headbanging, especially. Her hair is damn powerrrrrrr. I have the pics, will upload soon.

Got slightly pissed at someone today, but I guess I'll have to let it rest. 'cause it's no point fighting over a small matter. Shoulders and arms hurt from yesterday's Sundanese drumming. Memorised Gambang Suling today on saron 'cause we had limited song choices for Pelog scale.

I'm really tired. Bye.

I was given a chance to change things
I must not let this chance slip
I will have to accept that maybe this is my fate

No comments:

Post a Comment