Sunday, April 25, 2010

Cun Saja

Finally got the hospital pictures from Nafisah's camera. I know this was ages ago. Still. Brings back memories. I look fugly with the balloons and the damned bolster that ended up belonging to my maid. -.- As opposed to this below...

Wanna go school with my hair like that, but dunno how. Maybe special, nice hairstyles only happen when you're hospitalised. HAHA.

Spent the day clearing my laptop of all the crap it has. But it's still damn slow, so I'll go to the IT Helpdesk on Thursday, this time for real, to format it. Sheesh, getting on my nerves already. & OMG, Chillax next week!

& sheesh, someone asked my sister out and she didn't tell me! Kurang asam betol. & that someone didn't even ask for my consent first. HAHAHAH, okay, actually, no need la. But still, my sis hasn't even said a word to me about it. How secretive is that? Something must be going on. But I shall keep my lips sealed and wait.

Geeesh, today's a SUNDAY! Totally can't believe it. Time just flies so fast now. School tomorrow, bummer. Programming tomorrow, major bummer. Isnin colour biru. LOL!!!!!

& I'm fucking jealous of the girls who went for Sleeq's one hour show at Kampong Glam yesterday. Saw the videos on Facebook. Cheebs. But then again, I wouldn't trade yesterday with that hour long show. Screaming fangirls. Omg, so not me.

Okay, bye!

Duduk di rumah seorang saja
Menulis lagu cinta
Menggunakan kisah ini tuk ceritakan

Lagu ini bukan di radio setiap hari untukmu
Lagu ini tidak perlu kau kembali kepadaku
Lagu ini hanya ingin kau fahami ku sudah teruskan hidupku
Semuanya cun saja

No comments:

Post a Comment