Sunday, March 21, 2010

NATASHA YOW HISHAM - Queen Of Kambing!

Everything is coming at the wrong time. & to add to it, the realization that my best friend is really leaving. It breaks my heart to just think about it.

But I don't blame her. I mean, it's not her fault. I just know I'll miss her very much if she really leaves. I remember how I had a dream when I was in Sec.3, about her leaving for Australia without telling me. I remember how I freaked out, and she was the one who calmed me down. I remember how glad I was when the plans to move there was cancelled. & then when the plans to move out of Paris was cancelled, I felt so relieved. & now, who's to say it won't happen? London. That's fucking far.

God, I must be more positive.

But God, I'll really miss her if it all happens.

Well, to change the subject, while looking through my hard disk for the perfect picture of us, I found this.

Oh man. I miss that shirt.
Not sure where it went.
& my goodness laaa.
I miss that long hair.
Bummer sia.

Maybe a tribute tomorrow to the hair?
Found loads of pictures.
Garh, I'm gonna cry.

Life can either be accepted or changed
If it is not accepted, it must be changed
If it cannot be changed, then it must be accepted

No comments:

Post a Comment