Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yesterday was awesome, but very, very tiring. After the tuition session with Rafi at Spinelli @OC, I made a last minute decision to go for the 6/2 class reunion. Our 7th anniversary, boy, how time flies. It was just a small group who came, but hell, I sure had fun. It's like, joking around and talking about the old days where we used to play soccer all the time, even though it was our PSLE year, and making our teachers angry blahblahblah. & talking about Joel who lost a freaking load of weight since P.6. I swear, I could hardly believe my eyes when I saw him. I think he lost more than 20 kg? But I swear, drastic change. And the guys are all so freaking tall. And my face looks so freaking oily in the pictures, mygawd.

I got the Strawberry Cheese that I wanted after all. Weeeeee~~~~ The strawberries yesterday were sour though, damn sour. Hahah.

There ya go. Skate Park!

Way too awesome. I wasn't that much satisfied with the photo-taking and all, 'cause Rafi and my sis were snapping away with my camera, but I don't mind 'cause I didn't really have the mood. I looked through the pictures just now, and they took some really good shots, like skater-jumps-over-the-sheep. I'll probably edit that picture. Haha.

I'm really pissed right now, actually, with a lot of things. I don't understand people these days, but I don't understand me at the same time. I want to be nice to her, but I just can't because just the sight of her irritates the fuck out of me. My mum told me a lot of stuff about her, about what's going on, and it's like, how come she doesn't even fucking care? I don't wanna talk about it.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. Formal. -.- T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment