Monday, January 25, 2010

Today couldn't be more lovely. :)

First, I went to the movies with my dearest. :3
Then, I bought the Airshow tickets with Natasha. :D
& Nats, I marked the day on my calendar, guess the alarm song.
The Great Escape!! YAY!!
Hahah, maybe I'm crazy but heck, that song is like, perfect for the day.
Pasir is damn wrong about BLG, you should smack her face.

Another good part of the day:
GNK blog photo = PURRFECT!!
:D
One down, one more to go: updates.
Oh, the promotional video as well. I'm getting ideas.

& ohohoh!! The sunset today was freaking gorgeous laa.
I was cursing myself on the bus for not having my camera with me.
I always have this bad timing problem. Tskk.

& this below:
Your message today made me think about this.
You should too.
This is what I've always believed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment