Sunday, January 10, 2010

Never Say Never

So true, so freaking true, I almost cried.

I'm at Orchard Central Spinelli right now with Cikgu Rafi and Murid Farhana. HAHA. I was supposed to study too, but errrrr. Haha. I saw the videos of yesterday's RPOH videos, and I think we all did AWWESOME!!! My arms hurt thanks to the pul pul gong songs, but hell, it's worth it!! :)

Anywaysss, the appointment today. Had my answers. Doctor says it's not the ovary that's the problem now, because it's purely harmless. It might have something to do with the muscles around my abdomen, or stress. Doctor said he suspected it's stress, and because when you're stressed, your intestine might spasm (something like that), and it causes pain. He did an ultra sound, and my uterus appears clear of any cyst. According to the report made by CGH about the CT scan the other day, my kidneys, lungs, liver, are free from any sort of cyst or whatever. So then Doctor said:

"I am going to ask you a question that I'm not sure you'll be comfortable with. *pause* Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah." Mum and Cik La laughed behind me. -.-

"Are you having sex?"

-.-
-.-
-.-
-.-

"Noooooo." Cik La laughed harder.

"Okay. Then I can eliminate one cause. Because you see, sometimes when you have sex, you may get frictions in the abdomen...." blahblahblah.

Seriously, walao.

Anyway, in the end, the doctor said he suspects it's stress because when I told him about my occasional difficulty of breathing, he said sometimes stress causes that because the brain and heart are connected or something. He mentioned a condition called IBS, short for Irritable Bowel Syndrome, cause he said if it's something to do with the intestines, then he suspects there might be worms or something, I don't know. It's not his area of specialty, so he said he'll take a sample of my shit, and send it to the lab. And gawd, I don't know how the hell I'm gonna get the shit into the small bottle they gave me. Tskk,

So, yeah. I feel better now. The pain is still here, but at least I know more about it now. :) About the stress, yeah, Natasha had a point. I am stressed. I thought I wasn't, but she pointed out all that I have been stressed about the past few weeks. Sooooo, yeah. Ohwells. I know I'll be stressed about more things in future, but hell, what can I do?

Anyway, Sisto might kill me for the picture below because she doesn't look good. I was just trying out my phone camera because it kept hanging, and I just snapped, and it was finally fine! Yay! Anyway, Rafi makes a really good teacher. I don't know why I'm here with them. Like, so extra. Rafi belanja-ed us a hot drink. Mine was chocolate, and Sisto's was Caramel, which tastes a lil like coffee. No offence to coffee lovers, but yuck, I hate coffee. Prefer tea. :)

And the Spinelli's Strawberry Cheese Tart is fucking nice laaa. The next time I come here, I'm gonna have it again. That's if, I have the time. Haha.

Okay, okay. Gonna go. I love Ahmad's late night message last night. A freaking long one. And when I let my sis read, she actually cried!! I had the shock of my life. She just teared like that. JUST LIKE THAT. In the train! Haha. And she went, "so sweet, so sweet". And I was like, "I know, but for what you cry sia?" And she went, "I don't know! You never cry meh?" I was like, "I did la, but you don't have to, what." Hahahahaha.

The people in my life are so fricking, freaking cute that sometimes, I can't help but feel so lucky that I have them to laugh with. Okay, thinking about that makes me wanna cry. So I shall stop here. See you in my next post. :)

I think, I still really think, that you're the miracle in my life.

You can never say never
Why we dont know when
Time, time and time again
Younger now then we were before

Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go

Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go

No comments:

Post a Comment