Sunday, January 31, 2010

Invincible

I don't know why but I always have this squinting habit at cameras.
Sheesh. It makes my eyes sepet. Pfft.

Anyway, I think Friday's birthday surprise for Mirah went pretty well, just as it had for Syai's, even though, this time was just a smaller group of the old gang. But still, Mirah was pretty surprised and happy. She did get a little irritated with the 11 layers of newspaper and wrapping paper. HAHA. I loved that part. Shall upload the video one day.

SSO! It was freaking awesome. The piano concerto was the bomb!! OMG, I was sooooo jealous laaaa. &! The freaking grand piano was GORGEOUS. I was sooooo jealous laaaa. Overall, the whole thing was pretty cool, and very nice. Lunched at Marina Square Foodcourt, at the rooftop, whatever you call it. Ayam Bakar was suuuuuuuper nice. Thanks to Liyana for the recommendation. Haha. The weather was pretty lovely; pretty clouds, lovely wind, nice sunshine. BUT! I think no one can forget how I overslept. I woke up at 8 and arrived at City Hall at 9. It was one hell of a rush. Didn't even have breakfast and I had a headache the whole day after that crazy rush. Won't talk about it.

The wind is blowing in my face right now, and it feels so damn good. I feel like cycling to PRP right now, but my mum already has plans for the family. Okay, I'm hungry.

Oh yeah, I had a bad dream last night. The first bad one since a while. I can still clearly remember the details. It's like a movie playing in my head. I would cry if I could, but I won't. Never mind.

Airshow ticket can't be changed to Sunday because it's a free seating ticket. Whatever that means. Gaaaaaah. I think I'll have to get my dad to pick me up from school that day and send me straight to Changi whats-its-name. Hmmm.

Shall go now. I'm having a headache again.

During the struggle
They will pull us down
But please, please
Let's use this chance
To turn things around
And tonight
We can truly say
Together we're invincible

No comments:

Post a Comment