Sunday, December 6, 2009


Saturday: Damn tiring. Stupid makciks. Oh, don't get me started on them. Sheeesh. But the cupcakes were all finished within 3 hours. The girls were amazing with the kids. I feel guilty for ditching them halfway, but I already gave my instructions so they managed to survive. Haha. I had a good reason for ditching them kay. Mum had an award ceremony, and she insisted that I took her picture when: she's seated with the graduates, she's talking with her friends, she's queueing up to get her award, she's walking up the stage, she's shaking hands with the "prize-giver" (whatever you call them), she's going down the stage, she's having the group photo taken. In short, her every move. Felt like a stalker. Embarrassed myself as well. Tripped over a photographer and two chairs, all at the same time. & a makcik said, "Adoiii, nak, tengok la jalan." Tsk. Tsk. Tskkkkkk. If you didn't have your breakfast, and had to handle kids and makciks at the same time, as well as help the kids decorate their cupcakes, and not forgetting having to take your mother's pictures when she's receiving her award, you'd be clumsy too. Gawddd. Anyway, Mum was all smiles the whole time, and we're all proud of her. So that's okay. :)

Sunday: Woke up early again for Mum's wedding dessert corner thing. AT WOODLANDS. Sheesh. But the theme was PINK, and roses. I liiiiike. So that's worth waking up so early in the morning for. Haaaa. After all the setting up was done, we had breakfast. Peraaataaa ah. Me likey. & the peraaataaa was ohso crispy. Haha. Then, my parents decided to go to Jurong with Cik Azizah for that ice-cream sale or whatever. I didn't wanna come along so I hopped on Cik Jal's car and ta-daaaaaah! He dedicated this song to me (-.-), "Salam Sejahtera, Ah-long Gong." -.- Like, seriously.


My favourite picture at the end of the day. :)
& that Our Wedding thing is a guestbook for guests to write their well-wishes.
I saw the inside. Damn nice. I want that for MY wedding.
Forget Sisto's idea for a Greek-themed wedding.
Mine's gonna be a........
Shhhh!
Hahahahahahahahhahahah.

P.S: The westerners did come.
My favourite one didn't.
Awww.

I think it's time I put Nat's marketing notes to good use.
Hmmmm.

Tomorrow is the 4th month.
How time flies.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment