Monday, December 28, 2009

Mum's birthday celebration on Christmas @ Swensens.

I think this wedding is the best so far.
Well, in terms of the setup, deco, entertainment and whatever.
(The food wasn't too good. All of us were farting away after we ate. HAHA.)
The part where the pengantin laki kissed the pengantin perempuan,
it kinda brought a little tears to my eyes, I don't know why.
It's a natural awwww reaction, so shut up.

OMG.
There's meeting tomorrow.
I don't know how I got caught in the meetings lately and I'm so scared to be in the committee because I'm so scared I'll be so busy.
Busier than I already am.
There's Gamelan this week.
Then there's UTs to study for.
WEB & MATHS
MATHS.
Freaking MATHS.

(Wait, then when is Comms UT?)

Then there's Mum's pictures to upload to the website.
Which I'm struggling to do right now because there's more orders this week.
Plus the cheesecakes she's making.
I'm contemplating right now whether I should go for the Zikir tonight.

& Mum just threw me offguard just now when she said she's sending me to either Habib Sagaff or Umie Aisyah next year during my 2 months vacation.
I don't know what to feel.
I wanna go, but I don't wanna go.
She wants me to do all the religious stuff there.
FOR A MONTH.
ONE FREAKING MONTH.
ALONE.
Because during that time, sister has school. & N Levels.

Okay, I'm freaking out right now.
Like, really freaking out.
Indonesians.
And my malay sucks.
Especially when I'm speaking it.
Mum went, "You can teach English to the anak yatim there. Pahala tau."
I was like, errrrrr. Okay.

*gaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssppp*

I said OKAY!
OMG, I just realized that!
Gaaah, fuck.

Mum said a "Umi Waheedah/Wahidah" (however you spell it) will tend to me there. Ngaji and stuff. My mum wants me to katam. (however you spell that)
"One day, one juz."

Gaaaaaaah.
Somebody. Save. Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment