Saturday, December 12, 2009

L4D2~!


She's so bloody hilarious laaa.

Sisto gave us free yoghurt! Heeee. Someone paid 8 lovely bux for about as much as the above picture, maybe more maybe less, I don't know, but we fucking got it for free~!!! We were so damn jakon with the lever things. &! The toppings. Whoaaaa~~ & I got the card thingy for free too! I love mah sister. I laughed so much yesterday, heh. But this morning, I woke up with a sore throat. Too much yoghurt, I guess. It's okay, I want more!

Cooking lunch for Sisto and me 'cause I don't know why but the whole house was empty when I woke up. Plus, I have to head out soon for my photography thing at............... Heeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nafisah borrowed my lens for her brother's something L. The same thing that Marcus has. So now I'm stuck with a 55mm lens and I don't know who to complain to because my boyfriend doesn't speak photography. -.- Pffffft.

I'm gonna go. Rice is waiting and Sisto is still asleep. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment