Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I was panicky since just now.
But I've switched to emo mode now.

It's only when you know that someone's leaving do you start to really appreciate all your time together.
Well, she won't be that far but still, it's far enough.
(I know she'll miss him.)
But she'll miss me more, haha.

Wait, I forgot, emo mode.

It's just that, after like, what? 5, 6 years of staying just a few streets (or drives) away
it'll be hard to accept the fact that she's what, roads away? I don't know.
Either way, there won't be cycling trips to her house again.
Or rather, anymore.
& no more last minute cycling trips to Paris Park.
I am sad.

But we can still keep in touch.
& meet up to catch up with each other.

I'm so looking forward to the cycling trip and Paris photo-taking.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment