Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GNK Day Camp

It was fun, the games parts. Training was so-so, me at my usual spot with the gongs. I love the gongs. Period. It was fun while it lasted, till the pain came on the second day/night. Gosh, that was the... I don't know, man. At that point of time, I really wished I was dead. Tried not to cry, so that I wouldn't attract attention so that's why I left while they were all taking pictures. I really think there's more to this pain than meets the eye.

Mum knows about my pain without me even telling her a single thing. I guess that's the power that mothers have. They can feel it, whatever 'it' is. Hahah. Going to her "GUY-NI" next week.

Speaking of Mum, she has a wedding cupcake display again this weekend at Bedok! Pink and purple again. -.- What's with customers and pink? Seriously.

I'm sorry to make you worry. I'm grateful that you care. But I am scared.
& nothing can make me feel better.
I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment