Wednesday, November 25, 2009

This is just too lovely.

I'm not sure of what to do. I mean, even with the new painkillers, it still hurts, and what's the point of taking them when all I'll get is drowsiness, and nausea (which I didn't, which is like, thank god!). I don't know how long I can take the pain. Liyana said go KK. I'm considering it, I really am. But lately, Mum has too much on her mind and I don't have the heart to bother her with what I'm going through, even though I should.

Shall wait for Sisto to come back from her camp. Get some advice from her, even though I already know what she'll say. -.-

Hoh great, I'm feeling dizzy now. Stupid meds, stupid meds. The pain is never gonna go.

I'm in pain, I'm tired, I'm sleepy, I'm dizzy, I'm fucking irritated, so don't fucking piss me off today. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment