Monday, November 23, 2009

His eyelashes are to die for.
*melts*
*melts*
*melts*
I still don't know why people prefer Martin.
Sure, his blue eyes are hoooomygod.
But Paul is also as hoooomygod.
Thanks to Natasha for this.

Well, I guess I just gotta stay optimistic, right?
Oh wells, what to do, that's life.
According to Mumsie, she's being very strong about it.
But we know she's hurting inside.
But Umi Aisyah once said,
that she's accepted this as her fate.
I've never seen Mumsie this tired or stressed before.
She even cried.
It breaks my heart that everything is like this.
One thing after another.
It'll never stop.

I wish it'll stop.
I wish.

Nothing will be better.

I'm so tired.
Fucking tired kay?

Just gotta keep praying.
For these people.
God, I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment