Thursday, November 19, 2009

Feels Like Tonight

Again, I'll say I'm sorry.
If whatever I said and did hurt you.
Even if you didn't feel neglected or whatever,
this whole period taught me a great lesson.
& I need you to know that no matter what,
you're still my sister
& I love you.

This song was playing softly in the background as we talked it over.
It was hard, really hard,
but I'm glad we know how we really feel now.

Saturday. :)

Marketing tomorrow. Bummer.
But I'm partialing, thanks to the appointment at CGH.
& I didn't know there's sucha thing as ovary cancer.
Now I'm scared shitless.
Again, one thing after another.
When will this end?

And it feels like tonight
I can't believe I'm broken inside
Can't you see that there's nothing that I wanna do
But try to make it up to you?
And it feels like tonight
Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment