Friday, November 20, 2009

Always

Ahmad reminded me of this old, old song. I don't know why, but ever since I got back from CGH, I kept listening to the old, old songs. Well, Westlife isn't that old, but it's been a while since I last listened to them, like, really listened to them. Then, Air Supply songs (used to be Mum's favourites), and one BJ song. Hahah.

I still think there's more to this ovary thing. How can it be that every time I'm in the middle of my menstrual cycle, the cyst ruptures? I mean, what are the chances that it'll rupture all the time? Gargh, I wish that doctor had been more professional than to actually say, "I'm not an expert in this area." Then, she was like, "I'll refer you to a GUY-NI." I was like thinking, GUY-NI? What the hell is that? I was thinking, maybe machines and needles. Oh great. Then, when I got the referral letter thingy, I saw the word gynaecologist. & I was like, -.- cheyyyy. So yeah, ultrasound next month, then off to see Mr. Guy-ni, or whoever, then back to this Dr. June. Sighs.

After CGH, hung out at East Point with Mumsie. & she told me a lot of stuffs. & we talked about ahhh. And she told me a lot of stuffs again. & oh, she told me she dreamt of Ahmad last night. -.- I've been dreaming of him since last Friday, but that's okay, but this is MY MUM!! SHE DREAMT OF MY BOYFRIEND!!

It's so weird. But funny. & weird.

I'm glad everything's okay now. Things will hopefully go back to normal. Thank yous again to all who stood by me and gave me advices. I'm so glad I have all of you. :)

And I will love you, baby - Always
And I'll be there forever and a day - Always
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and
The words don't rhyme
And I know when I die, you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you - Always

P.S. I think BJ's sexy. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment