Monday, October 5, 2009

Last Night

I looooooove manja babies who love to be sayang-sayanged. That's about all that was exciting for today. Had Gamelan. Pfffft.
Damn tired,
but...
Syai was going to Bedok for his Dikir Barat meeting so we took bus 168 together since Mirah had to stay back for her booklet stuff. Belanja-ed Syai a BK meal. MEAL, okay. Ate in the bus, at the back back back. & I digged out more stuffs from Syai. Reminisced the last few weeks of school, when all that action happened. There's still so much more to talk about. So, Syai, you owe me a meal and a good, long talk.

I don't know who you are anymore, don't recognize the person you've become. I'm sorry if I was too busy to be there for you. I'm sorry if I was too tired to lend a listening ear. I'm sorry if I became too irritable when I come back from school. I'm sorry if I made promises but never kept them. I'm sorry that it's because of me, we've become what we are now. I distanced me from you, you distanced you from me. I'm sorry. I wish everything could go back to the way it used to be. I miss the old you.

I need you and you need me
This is so plain to see
And I would never let you go
And I will always love you so, I will

If you could only see, your heart belongs to me
I love you so much, I'm yearnin' for your touch
Come and set me free, forever yours I'll be
Baby, won't you come and take this pain away?

No comments:

Post a Comment