Saturday, October 10, 2009

Catch Me

Followed Ahmad for his jamming session with his friends.
& it was AWESOME.
Seriously.

I don't know why but this week has been a very stressful, emotionally draining, problematic week. Everyone (including me, of course) feel so sad and stuff. & my second month just passed and I had the bad luck to spend the day at CGH, instead of with my favourite boy. But after that, I spent the afternoon at PRP with Natasha and boy, did I have fun. Except that, till now, the bites I got at the park from the ants and mosquitos and whatever, are still bugging me now. Damn itchy.

Okay, a really good Bollywood movie has finally arrived, Dhoom: 2. Hilarious. & it has my Hritik Roshan in it. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~!!!! & in this movie, he's the sexiest criminal, EVAARR. Even SIsto agrees. Now, I shall enjoy this movie before I have to start helping for tomorrow's open house.

I miss my favourite boy. Looking forward to Wednesday.

Natasha, hope you're fine. I'm CARVING you into my calendar for Friday. & if Gamelan interferes, I'll ignore it for once. I love you!


But you're so hypnotizing
You've got me laughing while I sing
You've got me smiling in my sleep

And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where I'm falling
So please don't catch me

If this is love, please don't break me
I'm giving up so just catch me

No comments:

Post a Comment