Saturday, September 12, 2009

Spring Cleaning!

Study table cleaning today and I found stuffs that I thought I lost. Like, my yearbooks. 4 years worth of memories and class photos. Yeah, I found all four! 2005-2008. & I found the Click Five badge too, the one me and Natasha got for free last year at Orchard. & I found my stories!! Yay to spring cleaning! So when I'm bored with reading books, I can read those stories. But of course, D.A.R.K will always be the best. Right, Nats?

& speaking of her, I found this on her blog.

And fazlun if you are reading this, you know you'll be fine. And I am always here for you. Just stop worrying because I can't help but feel the same way as you do. When the time comes, stay strong. You know I'll keep praying for you. I love you okay babe. Don't worry.

I came running to her last night 'cause I didn't know what to do. I was thinking too much of my fear. I mean, I'm just too scared. Sometimes, reality can be so cruel. & I wasn't sure if I can accept it. I mean, on that day itself. But I will be strong, I promise. I'm trying to be, okay, for everyone's sake. & there are people, too, who give me the strength I need. Thank you, really.

& I just have the feeling that this year's Raya with this family ain't gonna be the same again. Ever. Unless some kind of miracle happens. But miracles don't happen all the time, unless you're some kind of angel. But, I must believe. 'cause this ain't the ending. They'll come back, eventually.

I'm just so tired. It's been sucha tiring week. I think next week could be worse, or better. & that woman is starting to piss me off again.

& you act like being in love is wrong.
& that being in a relationship is wrong.
When I've finally found happiness, you don't seem happy for me.
Tell me, sweetie, is what I'm doing wrong?

The person who said what she said to me would know what I mean.

Everything ends up okay. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment