Thursday, September 24, 2009

My darling, hilarious, crazy uncle who entertained my Thursday afternoon with some stupid crazy dance he came up with.

No idea what song that was, but the whole dance cracked the shit out of me. Even watching the video multiple times still cracks me up over again.

Tomorrow is the day, darlings!
I'm being as optimistic as I can. as calm as I can,
as strong as I can about it.

I'm praying hard that it won't be as bad as I think it should be.
So, people, if you love me, pray for me too.
Thank you.

& I'm gonna get ready now to go cycling to Pasir Ris Park.
Even though my ankles hurt like shit.
I'm asking for it.
I know.
Tak payah bilang.

I just need fresh air in my face for once.
To clear my mind, so the bad thoughts would stay away.

It's at 2.10pm tomorrow.
If you wanna give me some words of support or some kind of encouragement,
drop me a message.
Thanks.

I will be strong, I'll promise you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment