Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kenangan Terindah

Something funny happened today with Cik Jal. I was walking by when Cik La told me that Cik Jal was taking his medicine. So I was like, okaaaayyy. Until I found out that he has always had difficulty swallowing pills. So I was like, okay I kacau. So I sat in front of him at the dining table, while he got ready to swallow his blue pill. I was just smiling away, when he put the pill in. Then he drank some water. & ALL OF A SUDDEN, HE SPIT THE WATER OUT AND IT SPRAYED ON MY HAND.

I FREAKED LIKE SHIT.

& Cik La laughed away. Pffffft. Now I know.

So anyway, I'm reading my old blog posts. Just felt like reading again. & I'm looking at my FB photos during my W35F time. Sighs. All the memories came flooding back. I'm gonna miss fighting with Mirah the most..... about who gets to sit next to the window on the bus. Seriously, yesterday when I sat next to the window, she refused to sit 'cause she insisted that it was her turn. By then, the bus was already moving. So I had to give up the window seat for her. Pffft. But seriously, Mirah was freakishly funny yesterday, and she was also in a freakishly good mood too. Haha.

I'll miss you W35F peeps, man.

I have to wake up freakishly early tomorrow morning. It's gonna be a long day, even longer than today. There's the kuih raya to make, plus Mum's orders, which is the chocolate tarts and fruit tartlets. Then there's the deliveries to make, or something like that. Then, there's the hair thingy that Mum is sending me and Sisto to. Today is already tiring, imagine tomorrow. Wishing that Raya could come earlier, I need my break, a real good break. If I'm not tired because of Gamelan, I'm tired because of the work I have to do at home. If it's not home, it's Gamelan. & after the next two Gamelan sessions, I won't be seeing him again. :(

& speaking of my dear Ahmudd, I know this is a little long ago, but I actually wanted to post this picture, just that Blogger didn't consent. So, I'm posting it now. Ahmudd's ultra sweet birthday post. Awwwwwwwwww.

I love it as much as I love the smell of his hoodie. If I were to tell you the truth, I can smell this hoodie forever and never, ever, ever get tired of it. It smells that good. & seriously, today, each time I enter my room, I'd see the hoodie on my bed, and I'll grab it to breathe in the smell. I know, I'm being sick in the head. Sisto said I was lovesick. I am like, dotdotdotdotdot.

It's amazing that lately, my lost things sort of came back. For example, my Pine. Today, it's Mokona and the first plush toy that Natasha Yow ever gave me. I was happy, really, to find them. I'll keep them safe this time. Hahahahaha.

I'm so sleepy now. I'll go. Bye.

I'll miss those nights of talking on the phone with you.

Bila yang tertulis untukku
Adalah yang terbaik untukmu
Kan kujadikan kau kenangan
Yang terindah dalam hidupku
Namun takkan mudah bagiku
Meninggalkan jejak hidupku
Yang telah terukir abadi
Sebagai kenangan yang terindah

No comments:

Post a Comment