Tuesday, September 8, 2009

love Pictures, Images and Photos
I felt extremely sad when I got home from Gamelan today.
Plus the fact that I saw something I didn't like yesterday on FB.

So, you.
I am really happy that you've found someone.
I hope she makes you happy, and loves you more than I did.
You deserve to be loved, and judging from those photos, she's the one.
I'm still really sorry for everything I did to you and I wish they never happened.
I wish you everlasting bliss with her. (:

Now, I found this on Le Love.
& it's so true.

The love I am referring to is the love you have for a best friend. It’s unique and so important to have. It’s more than just affection for someone; it’s a deep underlying connection. The comfort of knowing you can tell them everything, and not have worry about being judged. The first person you tell when something exciting happens, or when something scary happens. The person you turn to when you need to vent. The person you can laugh at because they will just laugh back at you. The person you need to tell things to so your brain doesn’t explode. The person who can make you feel better when you’re having a tough day, the one you turn to for advice. The person you can have full conversations with by merely exchanging glances. And maybe most importantly, the one you tell all your secrets to, especially boy secrets.

Someone once told me they thought it was creepy how my best friends and I said “I love you” to each other often. I told them: I think when you love someone; you can’t help but sound at least a little creepy. Love is love. No matter if it’s for your Mom, your cat, a boy, or your best friend. And when you are lucky enough to have people to love, and be loved, you need to let them know how thankful you are for that, and how much you love them back.

Natasha Yow Hisham, my best friend.
Hope you're reading this.
I love you!

Okay next.
That day is coming.
& now, the countdown starts.
I am scared shitless.
Even though I shouldn't be.
Still, I'll repeat this again:
If you went through what I went through for the whole of my life, you'll be afraid too.

I'm so tired.
But I'll wait for his call tonight.
He makes me feel better all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment