Friday, September 11, 2009

Aku Bukan Untukmu

Photobucket

I didn't know about this! I'm touched, babe, I really am. & oh, my parents are going with me on that day. Unless you want to tag along? Haha. I could do with some kind of moral/emotional support from a friend on that day. I'll probably be scared like shit. Let's not talk about it. Pfffffft~~

Okay, my keyboard's letter 'q' cannot be pressed properly. I have to press real hard so that the 'q' will appear. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Anyway, when I returned from shopping at NTUC, I read quotes on this website I found. It's really cool, and most of them made sense.

Mum said no need to do kuih!! Happy gilerrrrrr.

Oh yeah, quotes. I'll add some of my favourites in. Enjoy~!

When you hug someone, never be the first to let go.

Follow your heart, because if you always trust your mind, you'll always act on logic, and logic doesn't always lead to happiness.

Embrace the future, for our future is what we make of it. Learn from the past, for the past cannot be changed.

Letting go isn't a one time thing, it's something you have to do over and over everyday.

Never put everything into one person, because when they leave, then you have nothing.

You only find a few people in this world, a few people who will tell you they love you and mean it with all their heart. Don't forget those people who stood by you through it all, the special few that were there for you till the end.

No matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

You were born an original. Don't die a copy.

Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.

Be careful when speaking. You create the world around you with your words.

Throw away things you don't need in the end, but keep what's important, and know who's your friend.

To bring somebody into your life, take a step into theirs.

That's all for now. I'm really, really tired. Maybe I'll end my posts with quotes now. I've run out of song. Maybe it'll be alternate. Okay, whatever it is, bye.

Sekarang kau pergi menjauh
Sekarang kau tinggalkan aku
Di saat ku mulai mengharapkanmu
Dan ku mohon maafkan aku

No comments:

Post a Comment