Saturday, September 5, 2009

18 Again

Seriously, this is my best birthday evaaarr. Thanks to Fadil (haha!), Hassan (hahaha!) and Nat Russian Girl (LOL ROFL). Okay, I'm being mean. Just kidding. Thanks to these three awesome to the awesome people, my 18th is like, the best birthday I had so far. Not to mention the birthday wishes I got on my Facebook. Oh! Shak gave me one too! Hahaha, cool, really didn't expect it.

Anyway, let's talk about the surprise just now.

Boy, was I really surprised. No, I wasn't surprised. I was SHOCKED. To cut a long story short, I'll just tell ya my favourite parts. The CardsNSuch surprise and the BLOWJOB one. AWESOME.

HAFIZ JUMPED OUT OF NOWHERE AND HE AND ZUL YELLED HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND ZUL WAS HOLDING UP THIS HAPPY BIRTHDAY BALLOON.


I was shocked, surprised, speechless. I didn't know what to think.

& the "blowjob" one worried me the whole time. I actually really wanted to ask an ang moh, but thought I better not. In the end, it was actually Ben (Blow) & Jerry's (Job). Pretty cool, guys. & again, I was shocked, surprised, speechless and I didn't know what to think. I love you people. Really. Thanks for everything.

Zul didn't allow me to upload the videos I took. But I'll upload the one they sang in the train. No worries, Zul, don't have your face, I think.

I love these people!
Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment