Monday, August 24, 2009

Jika


Have I ever put this up?

I don't think so.

It's pretty cool, if you ask me. Actually, this was ages ago. But I found it in my pictures folder minutes ago so I thought of sharing this. Hahahahahahaahhaah. This sister of mine, *shakes head*, always surprises me. Well, actually, to tell the truth, people always surprise ME, but I don't surprise THEM. Weird, I know.

Am at Woodlands library again, studying Programming this time, from now until 6.30. 'cause I'm meeting the malay gang to break fast together. & we're gonna buy our food from the bazaar! Yayness or whattt. I am so gonna buy my burger Ramlee. Ohohoh! Me is fasting, so cannot talk about makanan or I'll go.... & worse, I'm having a headache. & I'm really not sitting comfortably in this corner but I'm just gonna bear with it.

I'm not looking forward to vacation and I don't know why. Maybe it's 'cause I'll miss a lot of people, but maybe it's 'cause I have to sit at home and endure the ohmygawd stuffs at home with that woman and the boys and the two toyols. (I'm not mengumpat-ing, am I?) I don't know exactly what to do during this vacation time, and I don't really have any plans. Except for 28th August, which is this coming Friday!!! (The dress code is smart casual so tonight, I shall look through my wardrobe for something to wear.) But deep, deep, down, I know that I'll miss a certain someone very much during this vacation period. Sighs. I can't stop listening to AJ Rafael's When We Say song. OMG. It's so nice. & he's soooooooo freaking talented.

So tomorrow is W35F's last day together. Eunice was right the other day. Next semester, if we do see each other in school, we'll just go, "Eh hi!! Okay bye!!" kind of thing. Which is so sad, if you ask me. Hmm, shall emo about it tomorrow. Hahaa.

It's only 3.34 now. Ohmygee.

Eh! TNPs just joined us! Yay! Bigger crowd. Hahahaha. OMG, they brought a friggin' extension plug, or whatever you call it. Hahahahahahahaha. Cuteness laaaaaaaa.

Okay, I'm not studying now. Too distracted. & I'm a little comfortable with my bag behind me. Haha. Okay, maybe I should go back to studying. Gawd, Youtube is taking so long to load.

Sabar, Faz, sabar.

Tsk. Hahaha!

I'm guessing that I'll have to mug tonight and tomorrow after Sahur. Gargh. Last UT tomorrow, thank God.

Jika teringat tentang dikau
Jauh di mata dekat di hati
Tak ada niat untuk selamanya pergi

Jika teringat tentang dikau
Jauh di mata dekat di hati
Tak ada niat untuk berpisah denganmu

No comments:

Post a Comment