Friday, July 31, 2009

Seventeen Forever

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY, MAISARAH KAMAL!!!!

So we're the same age, FOR NOW.
In two months' time, uh-uh.

We planned a surprise for the birthday girl. I can't forget her panic when we were in the toilet and Ain gave her the cold shoulder, which was just an act. Man, Ain was awesome! It was so real, and natural, and our dear, darling Sarah got so friggin' scared. So I decided to play along, and asked Sarah what she did to offend Ain. Her expression was priceless! Seriously. Her panic, unforgettable. I was actually holding in my laughter and smiles. Little girl had absolutely no clue. Hahahahahahahaha. Nice. Me loves.


The creators of this beautiful collage. Made with lots of love, carved with the wishes from friends, adorned with beautiful, priceless, unforgettable memories. It's good that Sarah didn't see this one coming. She loves it! Eh, Sarah! Your thank you must come with a hug! You haven't hug me! Hahahahahahaa.

I'm really tired. Haven't had a good rest since Tuesday. But I'm not complaining, because my hard work paid off.

ARGH. I have to help do the fruit tartlets. Damn, damn, damn. Freaking tired. Ah, bye.

We're one mistake from being together
But let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment